Messe Düsseldorf Japan
Messe Düsseldorf Japan was established in Tokyo in 1994 as a Japanese branch of Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, which is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Trade fairs in Germany are a place for business negotiations, a place for sales and customer development and an opportunity for companies to explore new markets and expand their existing overseas business.
To help you make the most of this opportunity, Messe Düsseldorf Japan offers Japanese exhibitors and visitors following support:
- Support for applications and procedures for exhibiting and visiting
- Application briefing to provide information on how to prepare for your participation
- "Düssel CLUB" in Tokyo, a forum for the exchange of ideas and information with experts from Europe
- Introduction of "Service ALLIANCE", an alliance service provider that provides essential services for your exhibition in Japanese, such as transportation, booth decoration, travel arrangements, presentation material design and printing, etc.
- Tours and seminars in Japanese held at the site during the exhibition
- Providing local information for a comfortable stay during business trip
We are always striving to serve our customers in a "customer friendly" manner.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know.
For more information, please see our brochure.
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH (Headquaters)
|Company Name||Messe Düsseldorf GmbH|
|President & CEO||Wolfram Nikolaus Diener|
|Location||Messeplatz 1, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Exhibition area||approximately 303,605 m2 (18 halls)|
|Shareholders||City of Düsseldorf (56.50%), Land Management Company Düsseldorf Leitholds (20%), North Rhine-Westphalia (20%), Chamber of Commerce and Industry (1.75%) and Chamber of Handicrafts (1.75%)|
Messe Düsseldorf has been developing, organising and operating trade fairs since 1947.
Today the company concentrates on five industrial sectors and organises trade fairs in Düsseldorf and other countries:
- Machinery, Equipment and Plants
- Commerce and Services
- Medical and Healthcare
- Beauty and Lifestyle
22 events are recognised as the world's number one trade fair, such as interpack, the international packaging industry exhibition, drupa, the Olympics for the printing machinery industry and MEDICA, the medical technology exhibition, which is indispensable to each industry.
Thanks to this, Messe Düsseldorf is a key player in the world of trade shows. With an exhibition area of around 300,000 qm, Messe Düsseldorf has more space than Tokyo Big Sight and Makuhari Messe combined. In addition to its home base in Düsseldorf, Messe Düsseldorf has also hosted more than 1,600 trade shows in the different cultural regions of the five continents, thanks to its keen powers of observation and analysis. Today, Messe Düsseldorf's six subsidiaries and 77 overseas representatives serve as an entrance to business in 141 countries worldwide (as of January 2019).
For more information about Messe Düsseldorf, please visit www.messe-duesseldorf.com!